Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fun Nail Look with L’Oreal Pinks

L'Oreal Pinks Summer 2013

Earlier today I posted about my beautiful, new pink nail polishes from L’Oreal. As I was gazing at these beauties, I couldn’t decide which one I wanted to wear first so I decided to wear them all at the same time! I’d seen other women our age wearing fun nail looks so I thought I’d give it a try. Now, I would never wear this on a sales call in my “real life” job, but they work for office time or play time! Check it out!

Fun Nail colors

Fun Nail Colors 2
I started with the lightest color on my thumb and then went from there. The colors, in order, are: Sugary Sweet, Taste of Romance, Hella Pink, Rosy Macaron, and Pink Attitude. Easy peasy and I love it!!
And since I was only born with five fingers, I just had to put the sixth color, Berry Jealous, on my toes! Very cute!!!

Toes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)