Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer 2013 Trend: Bright Nails

Essie and CoverGirl 1

Bright nails are a HUGE trend for summer and I am all over this trend! For the past couple of months I’ve been scouring the shelves of my local Target and CVS on the lookout for new colors. I also joined Julep’s Maven program (more info to come in a later post) and am looking forward to even more new colors. If you’re a nail polish junkie, it’s impossible to not be excited about all the possibilities!

Essie and CoverGirl 2


It’s really amazing that drugstores these days have such high quality polishes. Back in the day, when I had to walk three miles up a hill in the snow in sub zero weather to get to a department store to buy quality polish….I digress. Anyway, brands like Cover Girl and L’Oreal have long lasting, beautifully smooth polishes available and Essie is now making many of their colors available at Target, of all places, for $7.99! I’ve died and gone to heaven! Whether you color your fingers, your toes or both, there’s something available for everyone. Here are some of my favorites.


Essie Boom boom boom Essie Boom Boom

Essie Boom Boom Boom

Essie Mod Square
        Essie Mod Square
Essie Mod Square Nails              


Essie Naughty Nautical Essie Naughty Nautical

Essie Naughty Nautical Nails


Essie Peach Daiqueri Essie Peach Daiquiri

Essie Peach Daiquiri nails

Essie Play Date Essie Play Date

Essie Play Date Nails

Essie Tart Deco Essie Tart Deco

Essie Tart Deco Nails

L'Oreal Jetset to paris L’Oreal Jetset to Paris

L'Oreal Jetset to Paris

Maybelline Green with Envy
Maybelline Green With Envy

Green with Envy Nails

CoverGirl Outlast Appletini
CoverGirl Appletini

Appletini nails


CoverGirl Outlast Pina Colada CoverGirl Pina Colada

Pina Colada Nails

Have you been wearing bright nails? What are your favorite colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)