Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring is Here!!!

Cherry Tree 2

I was on the phone to my boss yesterday, who said, “Just so you know, it’s snowing right now in Kansas City.” The weather this Spring has been all over the place with warm weather one day and cold the next. Central Virginia is no exception but I’m happy to say that it appears that Spring is finally here! I took these pictures a few days ago at my parents home. They have a beautiful property full of dogwood trees, flowering cherries, redbud trees and numerous iris, flowering vines and perennials. This is what Spring is all about!!!

Cherry flower

Big white dogwood 

dogwood flower

pink dogwood

pink dogwood flower

Cherry Tree

1 comment:

  1. Gotta find out if dogwoods grow in CA. Those are great pics! Jgk

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)