Thursday, March 21, 2013

Product Review: Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush


Happy 1st Day of Spring!!!

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush has been beckoning to me every time I pass a Physicians Formula display. I finally gave in and purchased both colors. Click below for my thoughts!




Natural and Rose

First things first...this has to be some of the cutest product packaging I have ever seen in my life! I'm not even big on packaging (I de-pot almost all of my blushes and eyeshadows) but each product comes in a "book" that appears to be covered with fishnet stockings. The cutest little shoe charm and ribbon are attached to the sides and then beyond that (as if that was not enough!) there is a nice brush and mirror stored on the back side of the package. How awesome!

But we don't really buy cosmetics for the packaging right (RIGHT???!!! lol)? OK...so maybe we do...but Sexy Booster Blush claims to contain pheromone-mimicking ingredients such as Androstadienone, cocoa extract (the "love chemical") and "ancient aphrodisiac" Horned Goatweed (???). Hmmmm....interesting....



I purchased it in both colors (Natural and Rose) and have to say that I am fairly impressed! Each compact contains a cute raised picture of a stiletto, which is in a slightly darker color than the blush itself. The texture is powdery but I had no issues with fallout and it lasted most of the day. Another nice thing is the scent---it smells just like vanilla! Yummm!


With flash: Natural and Rose


Without flash: Natural and Rose
When swatched, both shades appear shimmery and they are, but not overly so. They're actually pretty subtle so should work well for most.


Rose blush

Have you succumbed to the cuteness of the Sexy Booster packaging? Please share your thoughts!

Ages of Beauty rating: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)