Friday, February 8, 2013

Product Review: L'Oreal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer



L'Oreal recently introduced their new eyelid primer, which is available in most drugstores and retails for $8.99 (I got mine at CVS). As someone who has dry facial skin but somewhat oily eyelids, I wear an eyelid primer whenever I'm using a powder shadow but also sometimes when I use cream shadows.

Has L'Oreal been able to replace my favorite Urban Decay Primer Potion with their new Magic De-Crease? Jump ahead to find out!






Magic De-Crease applies as a creamy beige liquid and dries down nicely. It has a slight, non offensive smell to it when on the wand, but otherwise has no odor while on the skin. L'Oreal's ad copy states that it prevents eyeshadow creasing for eight hours. 

Unfortunately, this product did not perform well for me. I was able to get three hours out of it before my powder eyeshadow creased, making it not a great choice for me (the Urban Decay eyelid primer lasts well over 12 hours on me). For ladies with less oily eyelids, I'm sure it would perform much better. 

Sorry to say that I can't recommend this as I am always looking for good drugstore makeup products. Have you tried Magic De-Crease? What did you think?

Ages of Beauty rating: *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)