Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tales of a Bad Blogger

I haven't been a very good blogger lately and it's been driving me crazy! Those of you who read this blog regularly know I've had a very challenging year with the death of my father and my mother's health issues. And those of you who know me in real life (IRL) also have the additional insight of other distractions that have required that my attentions are focused elsewhere. Throughout this whole journey, I will say that I am constantly amazed at the power of love, communication and understanding.

I am re-focusing my energies to this blog and hope to, once again, provide excellent content to women like me---hard working, deeply caring women who try to take care of themselves and others, while trying to maintain a sense of beauty in our everyday lives. So with that, I thought I would give you a glimpse of my life in the past week (via pictures!). Hope you enjoy!!!


I've been traveling a LOT this summer on business!


The gorgeous Carson Stretch Ponte Faux Wrap Dress by Dobbin. Every time I wear it, I get a ton of compliments. So lovely!!!


My latest travel makeup stash.



Facial Masks from Korea (a gift from my friend Stacey)!


Pretty in Peach!!!


Candy Crush is my mood stabilizer under stress...


If you haven't seen "A Conference Call in Real Life," you need to! It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time and it will definitely resonate with you if you spend 90% of your time in corporate life! Click here to see it.


The first thing I saw when arriving home from a long business trip---newly blooming Black Eyed Susans!!


And the love of my life, Bentley-Boo!


Followed by our "Bad Dog," Aqua Kitty!


Time for the kids to go back to college. This was the result of Saturday's shopping at Target---outfitting both for two separate apartments at JMU!


Last but not least, my new favorite past time! Barry and I are taking dancing lessons at the West End Ballroom  and absolutely love it. What a great way to spend couple time and prepare for date night!

More to come as I get my blogging muscles back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)