Monday, June 16, 2014

Another TV Obsession: Revenge!!!




Happy Monday!!! Hope you all had a great weekend and a great Father's Day. If you've been following this blog, You know that my father passed away two months ago, so it was a bit of a sad day for me, but I tried to keep busy by reoganizing my office, taking on a number of DIY projects and watching marathon sessions of my new favorite TV show, Revenge!

I'm not watching much TV these days, so Revenge is one of those shows that I didn't discover until I saw it in the lineup on Netflix. I blasted thru seasons one and two and then switched over to Amazon Prime for season three. This show is full of soap opera drama and it is just amazing at how evil and dastardly some of the characters are (I'm looking at you, Victoria Grayson!). Plot twist after plot twist has kept me interested and I swear, this show is like crack!!! 

Emily Thorne and Victoria Grayson
(Emily Van Camp and Madeleine Stowe)
Picture via

My favorite character is Nolan Ross, the delightfully geeky computer nerd who is perfectly played by the delicious Gabriel Mann. I've always been attracted to smart guys, and he's as smart (Nolan--despite his social awkwardness) as they get. Plus, he's got great taste in clothing and houses (and he's a great friend to Emily Thorne, the Queen of Revenge).


Gabriel Mann
Photo via

Photo via

Revenge really does grab you and pulls you in. There's so much going on in this show---intrigue, murder, love, sex, scandal...the list goes on and on. I've also been reading a little bit how the show is made and interestingly enough, one of the stars of the show, "Grayson Manor," the summer home of the fabulously wealthy Grayson family, actually doesn't even exist---it's completely computer generated!!! Check it out in the picture below:


Photo via
Amazing, huh?

Anyway, Do yourself a favor and get yourself over to either Netflix or Amazon Prime to begin watching this addictive show. If your're anything like me, you'll devour the first couple of seasons and be ravenous for more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)