Monday, June 23, 2014

Skin Actives Pumpkin Enzyme Peel



Happy Monday!!! Hope you had a great weekend and are refreshed and ready to go for the week. Techincally, this is the beginning of the first week of summer but here in Virginia, it has felt like summer for quite awhile!!!

With the warmer weather often comes skin problems. Gone are the blustery days of winter when my skin is often dry and chapped. These days, I'm fighting the perpetial glow of humidity and sometimes my facial pores get clogged and bumpy. That's usually when I increase the amount of exfoliation power I'm using. For toners, I go from my DIY White WIllow Bark concoction to a full on salicylic acid potion. As I still use my Retin A every other evening, I often feel the need to use a "day time" exfoliant and Skin Active's Pumpkin Enzyme Peel fits the bill! 

This clear, colorless liquid provides the gentle exfoliation that we all need. Containing 100% Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) Enzyme, usage is anywhere from a couple times per week to every day (depending on whether you have dry, normal, oily or acneic skin), I normally use it once or twice per week, in addition to my normal routine, but for those months when I experience hormonal breakouts, every day does the trick for me. I've tried so many different exfoliants including really strong acid peels and it's so nice to use a product that is effective yet so gentle on the skin---there's no worry about burning or painfully "roughing up" your face by accident. Skin Actives Pumpkin Enzyme Peel is like that friend who is always there for you---you may not realize how much it does for you when you're using it but you sure do notice when it's not around!!!

Just like all of the Skin Actives product line, Pumkin Enzyme Peel is so well priced at $9.50 for one ounce. A little goes a long way so you will get much more benefit than you can imagine for the price! Click here to purchase at the Skin Actives website.

Ages of Beauty rating: *****


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)