Monday, April 14, 2014

Two Beautiful Polishes for Spring!

I’ve been pretty conservative with my polish so far this spring but there are two that I have been wearing a lot. Since I’ve been in tropical Florida the whole winter and I’ll be here for probably sixty more days, I’ve bought a few colors with the idea that they will be wearable both for work and for play. My favorites so far have been Milani’s A Rose My Lady and L’Oreal’s Extraordinaire Gel-Lacque in Lacqueriste. Take a look!!
L'Oreal Extraordinaire Laqueriste

First up is L’Oreal. This beautiful, bright dark coral is just the thing to brighten up your look and your day! The semi-opaque gel formula glides on smoothly for a slick, shiny pop of color. Lacqueriste will go with anything from tropical brights to your every day professional neutrals with panache!

L'Oreal Extraordinaire Laqueriste 2

L'Oreal Extraordinaire Laqueriste 3

I find the formula lasts me a food five days without chipping (which is a loooong time for me!) as long as I do my “normal” routine of cleansing the nail with remover, then a good base, two to three coats of polish and then my favorite Seche Vite top coat. Purchase Lacqueriste in your favorite drugstore for $7.99.

Milani Nail Polish A rose My Lady

Milani’s A Rose My Lady is the first Milani polish I’ve ever worn. At first, I wasn’t sure about the color as it looks a bit non descript in the bottle. What I found, though, is a GREAT neutral that works well for professional wear as well as for any time you want to look polished and put together.

Milani Nail Polish A rose My Lady 2

Milani Nail Polish A rose My Lady 3

A Rose My Lady is a beautiful, soft color but the slight sheen keeps it from being boring and bland. I found that, like the L’Oreal, this polish wore well for about five days. This experiences has prompted me to try more Milani polishes. I purchased this one at CVS for $4.99, making this polish a great value!

Have you tried either of these polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)