Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Holiday Makeup Look


Holiday Makeup Look 1

I absolutely love the holidays! It wasn’t always that way due to various personal/family issues that tend to make fellowship difficult but this year, I am in my element! From Thanksgiving to Hannukah to Christmas to New Years my family and friends will be celebrating all of the great things that the season has to offer. Besides family togetherness and food (hello cranberry sauce and stuffing!), this seems to be the time of year where I get a little bit more experimental with clothing and makeup. Last week, I kicked off the season by trying out some new color combos (for me) in my Thanksgiving makeup look. This one will look especially great on blue and green eyed ladies but it will really look good on everyone. Read on for more info!
Holiday Makeup Look 2
This look really played up the eyes in tones of cranberry and pink. I used the following products on my eyes:
  • Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid color: Mac “Girlie”
  • Crease color: Mac “Cranberry”
  • Brow bone and tear duct area: Mac “Seedy Pearl”
  • Mascara: Mac Zoom Waterfast Lash in Black
  • Liner on upper lids: Bobbi Brown Gel Ink in Black Mauve
  • Liner on lower lids: Mac “Cranberry” eye shadow
  • Eyebrows: Anastasia of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in “Espresso”
Products used on the face include:
  • Clinique CC Cream in “Natural”
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in Medium
  • Nars Light Reflecting Powder
  • Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow (for contouring hollows of cheeks, jawline and at the hairline on forehead)
  • Mac Powder Blush in “Mocha”
Lips:
  • Mac Lip Pencil in “Whirl” applied over entire lip
  • L’Oreal Infallible 8 Hour Le Gloss in “Coral Sands”
Holiday Makeup Look 3
I felt very festive and comfortable with the festive eye makeup and slightly glowing skin. Better yet, it held up really well throughout the day and into the evening!
Holiday Makeup Look 4
How about you? Do you have a favorite holiday makeup look? Please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)