Monday, June 10, 2013

Product Review: FY Avocado & Vitamin E Face Wraps

Avocado Mask front


I recently received two FY Avocado & Vitamin E Face Wraps in one of my beauty subscription boxes. When I was single, I got a facial every month and often visited spas for massages, body work, facials, etc. Since I don’t do that anymore, the idea of having a small part of that experience available to me in my home is really appealing!


Avocado Mask back


This wrap is made of a heavy duty biodegradable cloth that is soaked in glycerine, avocado oil, vitamin E, witch hazel, sodium hyaluronate (a lubricant that restores moisture to the skin) and additional extracts and preservatives. The whole idea behind this mask is to provide the user with a relaxing, “spa-like” experience while hydrating your skin. I applied the mask on a Sunday night after cleansing my face and then put my feet up for twenty minutes while the avocado oil and vitamin E went to work.


Face with mask


I have to say, the mask was very hydrating and left my skin soft and smooth. It was also really nice to take the time to do something nice for myself!


FY Avocado & Vitamin E Face Wraps are available online here at MySpaLife.net. You can get individual wraps for $5 each or a pack of four for $20. There is also a cucumber & aloe version available as well as a lot of other products for your “spa evening” pleasure!


Check them out! I know I’ll be purchasing more of these!


Ages of Beauty rating: ****

1 comment:

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)