Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gwynnie Bee: Clothing Made Simple!

Kiyonna Luna Lace Dress

Do you know about Gwynnie Bee? No? Well, it's only the BEST new fashion option out there for women! Click below to check it out!



Gigi Lace Cinch Dress

Gwynnie Bee is a new shopping service that celebrates women and everything we stand for! It's a monthly subscription service, catering to women sized 10 to 26, that allows you to "borrow" clothing chosen from the hundreds of items that they have available on their website. "Hmmm," you're probably saying to yourself. "How does that work???" Well, you pay a monthly fee and you have access to an unlimited wardrobe and unlimited free shipping!

Printed Sheath Dress

I discovered Gwynnie Bee about five months ago and I've been hooked ever since! I travel a lot and also don't love shopping (I know....I'm deranged) so it makes sense that I can log into a website, pick what I want and it's sent to me via UPS. My choices arrive crisp, clean and beautifully packaged. Then when I'm ready to trade in, I send the clothing back in a pre paid UPS envelope and my next choices are sent to my door. It's that simple!!!

Exotic Print Sheath Dress

But what about those of you who just LOVE shopping but can't afford all of the beautiful clothes that you want? Then Gwynnie Bee is perfect for you! Think about the money you've spent in the past on a dress that you'll only wear once. Go to Gwynnie Bee and you'll see many beautiful special occasion dresses that you don't have to buy---borrow them from a "best friend" instead!

Gwynnie Bee represents a huge variety of brands---Asos Curve, Kiyonna, DKNY, Lands End, Igigi, Eloquii, Karen Kane, Talbots, Eileen Fisher and more. Available are dresses, skirts, sweaters, jackets, blouses and tops. Their online tool makes it fast and easy. They also offer a 30 day, no obligation free trial. What more could you ask for?

Three Quarter Dress

I packed several Gwynnie Bee dresses for my recent cruise and it couldn't have been easier. Better yet, the clothing was beautiful and fit well. And I didn't have to make a "commitment" to buying formal clothing that I wouldn't be able to wear often. Today, I shipped back five dresses and can't wait for my next shipment to arrive!

Visit the Gwynnie Bee website by clicking here. You'll be glad you did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)