Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bobbi Brown's Lilac Rose Collection Now Available!



Are you as ready for Spring as I am? Well, Bobbi Brown just released her new Lilac Rose Collection for Spring 2013 and it's really getting me in the mood for warmer weather and lighter clothing! 

Let's take a look at what we have to look forward to!



The collection features the Lilac Rose eyeshadow palette, which contains eight eyeshadows in mattes, shimmers and metallic finishes for $60.00. The palette appears to be fairly neutral, although somewhat cool and I hear that many of the colors are pretty sheer. Some of my favorite shadows are in Bobby Brown palettes so I'll be sure to review this when I receive it. Can't wait!!
Bobbi has also included a sparkle eyeshadow in Lilac for $28. Now I'm not generally in love with sparkly shadows but I'm going to give this one a try. It's definitely pretty on the site so what the heck---I'll try anything!
The Lilac Rose Shimmer Brick Compact ($42) also looks really beautiful. I have several of Bobbi's Shimmer Bricks and I can say that I really like them. They are designed to impart a subtle (or sometimes not so subtle) glow to the face that can really soften up aging skin. The key to these is to use a light hand as you swirl a fluffy brush across all of the colors. Each individual band can also be used on its own on the cheeks or as eyeshadow, but those of us with aging skin should be careful with too much pearly shimmer on the eyes. I'll probably check this one out in the store but will let you know what I think.






In addition to the products above, this collection contains three lipglosses in Lilac Rose, Pink Lily and Pink Lilac for $24 each.



Last but not least is a new nail color in Roza for $18. Not ever having tried any of Bobbi's nail polishes, I'm anxious to try this. Since I love neutrals, this will be an easy purchase for me. 

All products are available now at Bobbibrown.com and at Nordstrom.com.

Have you tried anything from the Lilac Rose Collection? What do you think? If not, are you planning to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)