Friday, January 18, 2013

Product Review: Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint

Scary in the tube, beautiful on the skin!



As part of the "Pink and Red Collection" for Spring 2013, Bobbi Brown has released its Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Sheer Cherry and Sheer Pink ($26.00). I purchased the Sheer Cherry and have been testing it out for the last couple of days.

Sheer Cherry may be crazy bright in the tube but on the skin, it provides a beautiful, sheer wash of color that looks natural and glowing. It glides onto your cheeks like silk and blends easily into the skin. This formula, I think, works particularly well on more mature skin as it leaves a moist, luminescent finish.

See more pictures after the jump!




On my skin, cheek tint was fairly long lasting. I found that it was still going strong after 8 hours of wear. The Sheer Cherry shade simply looked like a healthy glow; like I just stepped in from the winter cold. I thought it was really beautiful and will definitely be wearing this again!

Bobbi Brown Sheer Cheek Tint in Sheer Cherry
Bobbi Brown Sheer Cheek Tint in Sheer Cherry
(Blended out on the left, straight from the tube on the right)


Bobbi Brown Sheer Cheek Tint in Sheer Cherry

Ages of Beauty Rating: ****

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Denise and you are costing me money! I am making a list of must gets from your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!!

(Sorry guys...the spammers have found me so you'll need to verify the word)